Ok this post is a little late cause everyone has written their “New Years post” but here goes another one!
As the year was coming to an end I was seeing a lot of “I’m so ready for this year to be over”,” 2011 was some s*&^” tweets. The thing that bugged me the most was that I see these tweets each year. As a reflected on the year (and tweeted a rebuttal) I thought of all the reasons why 2011 was great for me.
but first why I’m excited for 2012:
- Complete my infinite to do list
- I’ll make tons of money working at school.
- I’ll get an awesome paying internship
- Turn 19 (not such an awesome age unless I go to Canada…)
- Begin Vloging 🙂 and blog more often
- May 20th: Observe the beautiful solar eclipse and make dean’s list again and get a zillion dollar scholarship.
- July 4th: I will eat too many veggie burgers and take awesome photographs of fireworks.
- July 27th: The summer Olympics start. I’ll try to follow the women’s rowing. Yes, women’s rowing.
- I’ll go back to school after having a super summer and do more awesome things. (including off course making dean’s list) College Bucket List Post coming soon
- December 21st: the world will NOT end -__-
- I’ll post another Christmas wish list and get only two items from the list (the rest being ugly Christmas sweaters)
- I make another 2013 infinite to do list, having completed the 2012 list off course.
- You guys (my readers) will become more awesome because you’ve stuck around so long.
Why 2011 was awesome..
1. I turned 18
2. Got accepted into college(s)
3. Got my car 🙂
4. Graduated high school
5. Had a paying Job
6. Rekindled my relationship with God
7. Went to Italy and London (oh my I still havent posted the photos.. oops! I’ll have ’em up soon)
8. Started College ^_^ and made dean’s list
9. Improved my blog.
ummm ok that’s all I can think of… I think that’s enough no?
Ok I admit I can’t take all credit for this much awesomeness, lol I was inspired by Badley.